August 16, 2019 Download MP3
Sam and Ryan define flamethrowers, TV shows, and good fights.
- Front matter
- Pop music corrupts children
- Introducing children to combat robotics
- Don't tell Bugglebots!
- Spinnerproof blocked in schools
- Sam and Ryan lament how long it takes to make Spinnerproof
- It's deceptively time consuming making a podcast
- What's our schedule?
- Battlebots Episodes 6 and 7 (and 8)
- Gruff vs Copperhead
- Monsoon vs Hypershock
- Short fights
- What makes a fight worth talking about?
- Ryan's lack of research shows
- Tapping out
- Bronco vs Biteforce
- Will Bronco be found out?
- Other flippers in combat robotics
- Sam finally gets annoyed by the sound effects
- Sam and Ryan continue to complain about the runtime
- What is a TV show?
- Sawblaze vs Blacksmith
- Is Blacksmith boring?
- What makes a good fight?
- More analysis of judge's decisions
- Rotator vs Tombstone
- How do you defeat Tombstone? With a wedge!
- Rotator out-wedge's Duck!
- Dull endings to exciting fights
- A brief run-through of the desperado
- We had a nightmare recording this episode. At this point we're 3 hours into the session, and we just ran out of time to do it justice
eotaur on form
- Great final fight
- We enjoyed the desperado, even though we knew it was happening
53: Blow the Bias Bugle
July 12, 2019
Ryan sings a national anthem, Sam claims design credit for a robot, and they both agree but argue anyway.
June 28, 2019
Ryan starts a degree, Sam celebrates wheels, and they both pass judgement.
51: Blackjack and High Quality Graphics
June 14, 2019
Bad fights, bad edits, and bad descriptions of AI.
50: Battlebots Bingo
June 4, 2019
Sam draws some short straws, Ryan demands the definition of 'pun', and they both set out their 'psychotic' plans for Battlebots coverage.
May 7, 2019
Ryan forgets how series 10 worked, weapon ideas are turned on their side, and a new word enters the robot combat lexicon.
48: The Subtle Wedge
March 29, 2019
Sam and Ryan break old rules, argue over new rules, and disappoint their entire following.
47: Raiser Razer
February 24, 2019
As Sam and Ryan continue their fantasy quest they encounter suffocating fog, legendary sea monsters, and pre-historic ghosts.
46: Fluid Ducts
February 10, 2019
The lack of Battlebots has forced your hosts into a world of fantasy from which there is no return...
45: Triangle Zone
January 29, 2019
Succinctly speaking of SpaceX's sweaty stainless starship, safe sets of switches, and Spinnerproof's scheme to sell out.