54: Definitive TVAugust 16, 2019
Sam and Ryan define flamethrowers, TV shows, and good fights.
- Front matter
- Pop music corrupts children
- Introducing children to combat robotics
- Don’t tell Bugglebots!
- Spinnerproof blocked in schools
- Sam and Ryan lament how long it takes to make Spinnerproof
- It’s deceptively time consuming making a podcast
- What’s our schedule?
- Battlebots Episodes 6 and 7 (and 8)
- Gruff vs Copperhead
- Monsoon vs Hypershock
- Short fights
- What makes a fight worth talking about?
- Ryan’s lack of research shows
- Tapping out
- Bronco vs Biteforce
- Will Bronco be found out?
- Other flippers in combat robotics
- Sam finally gets annoyed by the sound effects
- Sam and Ryan continue to complain about the runtime
- What is a TV show?
- Sawblaze vs Blacksmith
- Is Blacksmith boring?
- What makes a good fight?
- More analysis of judge’s decisions
- Rotator vs Tombstone
- How do you defeat Tombstone? With a wedge!
- Rotator out-wedge’s Duck!
- Dull endings to exciting fights
- A brief run-through of the desperado
- We had a nightmare recording this episode. At this point we’re 3 hours into the session, and we just ran out of time to do it justice
eotaur on form
- Great final fight
- We enjoyed the desperado, even though we knew it was happening